Thursday 13 September 2012

What I'm taking camping


Wooooohooooo I'm going camping at the weekend and I'm a little overexcited about it haha Me and my friends are staying in a wooden wigwam  for the night (how posh!) and usually when I go away I tend to do a  'what's in my travel make up bag' post over on my beauty blog so I figured let's post something similar on here. So I'm doing a clothes post.

Here's what I'll be wearing:


* White cardigan from store twenty one
* Black vest from Primark
* Green shorts from Primark
* Leopard trainers from H&M




* The North Face jacket from Blacks
* Rolling stones T-shirt from Ebay
* Burgundy shorts from Primark
* Converse from Schuh

Hopefully (if I can find my camera) I'll take lots of pictures of where we're staying and put a post up on Monday :)

Have a great weekend!

Sxx



No comments:

Post a Comment