Tuesday 11 September 2012

The numbers challenge -

Bit of a random title I know, but I couldn't think of anything else to call this post. So here I am again with a list and a bunch of challenges. I have no idea why I set myself up for these things, but they're usually the product of a very boring day at work. This time I decided to list the numbers 1 to 10 and next to each number write something I want to do (I'm rubbish at explaining myself) So for example, say I had wine next to number 4 I would have to try out 4 different wines. Making sense yet? I'll get on with the list and it should all become clear :P

1 - One different country (Woooo for a holiday)

2 - Two things that scare me (They say do something that scares you everyday, think I'll just settle for two things!) 

3 - Three things for charity

4 - Four different zoo's - Flamingo land zoo

5 - Five different cocktails

6 - Six different theme parks - Flamingo land

7 - Seven different foods

8 - Eight different landmarks

9 - Nine different cities

10 - Ten different flavour ice creams (I only ever have vanilla!! :O )


I'm unsure of what time frame to give myself to do this challenge..........let's say a year and a half. There's no way I'd cram it all into one year!

Wanna join in? I tag you all to come up with a list :P

Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment