Monday 1 October 2012

September Favourites

If you've read my beauty blog then you'll know that I do weekly favourite posts. I tried doing monthly ones but I think I'd end up with a massive list, so doing the beauty favourites is easier as weekly posts. I thought I'd start doing monthly favourites on here, anything and ecerything that's not beauty related. So here are Septembers:

Entertainment:
* David Fencher's 'The girl with the dragon tattoo' - We all knew this would be in here, I loved it!
* Rita Ora's album 'Ora' - In particular 'meet ya' and 'shine ya light'
*Jayne Buxton 'Lessons in shooting ducks'
* Cameron Mackintosh's 'Oliver'
* The lady boys of Bangkok



Food:
* Salt water taffy
* Candy corn
* Good and plenty

Clothes:
* H&M leopard print trainers
* Burgundy hoody


What were you loving in September? 

Sxx


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Stacey! I was starting a blog and noticed you have the url name I was hoping use. I don't know if you'll see this comment, but I was wondering if there was any chance you might be willing to change your name so I could use it? I know that's asking a lot. I just thought I'd see. Thanks for the consideration!

    ReplyDelete